Showcasing exclusive content and top-notch merchandise at a pop-up store has become a must for many brands in Korea as a means of promotion.
Pop-ups open for a brief period to reach new customers by giving them an opportunity to experience the brand and strengthen the brand loyalty of existing clients.
Though commercial, such fleeting spaces have also become one of the most sought-after date spots for friends and couples here, developing into a new kind of playground, particularly for millennials and Generation Z.
Fun and free
- Hyundai’s ‘Uni Wheel’ system gives more room for different car designs
- Star musicians add own touches to films as music directors
- 김기현 “지역·계층·세대별 민심 여과없이 대통령에 직접 전달”
- S. Korea's Navy holds regular multinational mine warfare drills
- Hyundai Motor bolsters global partnerships through Expo campaign
- KTO to offer weekend railroad travel packages through February
- Hyundai Motor, Kia ranked in mid range of global eco
- 한기호 "제주해군기지는 盧의 결실"…여‧야 모두 박수 보냈다