Peeping leaves of red and gold while grasping a cup of warm coffee at a nearby cafe or enjoying the scenic views of the city in orange and brown hues on a bus ride is always a great way to feel the deepening autumn atmosphere.
But, it’s a shame to just let the spectacular colors of ginkgo, maple and metasequoia and the gentle fall breeze go by, with the winter season lurking just around the corner.
Take in the flaming reds, dazzling yellows and brilliant oranges with thrilling activities before the temperature really starts to drop this year.
Fall foliage is expected to peak on Nov. 11 this year.
Paragliding in Danyang sky
- [Herald Review] ‘Single in Seoul’ a bland rom
- N. Korea to close its embassy in Uganda: report
- Seoul shares snap 3
- Hyundai looks to repeat late founder’s Mideast success with EVs, hydrogen
- Korean Air orders 20 Airbus A321neo aircraft
- The Boyz to return next month with new album
- FNC to debut new boy band Ampers&One on Nov. 15
- Hyundai Motor partners with IUCN for forest project in Vietnam